Our day started out early, Lilo was with us again today. She was very low key this morning though. She curled up on the couch with a pillow and watched her some movies. I got a bit done while she was resting.
It was Boo’s last swim class for this session and for the summer since she decided to not take the next session. It was the second time she had taken Level 2 and they recommended she take it again, so she was a little bummed and didn’t want to do another session. Of course, by the end of class she decided that she really did want to swim next session. Thankfully, there were still openings for the next session and I was able to get her registered.
Tia came about an hour later and we all went to lunch. Lilo and Boo played in the little play area, well, Lilo played and Boo hung out. Tia and I got to gab which was really nice. I am very thankful for days like today.
1. Water – 3 – 24 oz. tumblers
2. Shimmy – Episode 8 (shoulder shimmy, cut turn, sai’idi turn and hip rotation)
3. Writing – Chapter/timeline
4. Exercises – Ab/Leg workout and stretching
5. Project – Master bedroom (20 minutes)