I finally got my 50,000 words. It wasn’t easy given the vacation, the holiday and the events of this week. My word count topped out at 52,053, and I am quite positive that about 10,000 of it is mush but at least I worked through it and got to 50K.
My goal now is to stay with it. I’ll need to go back and re-edit the mush part so that I can continue on and get the rest of the re-writes and edits done. I’d like to get a proof copy by March so that I can do any last minute editing before June the deadline for getting my five free copies of the finished book.
It’s time for me to get a move on with all of this. I’ve got these four books to finish, well five now, plus I have a few other ideas that I need to work on. I am going to work hard through December so that I can be already on the move when the New Year starts.