So, I’ve given up on resolutions for me, but I have a plan. Famous last words, right? I’d rather have a plan for change than a few resolutions that are forgotten by February 1st.
For 2013, I am going to continue the good habits I started at the end of 2012, and add a few new ones too. Last year, I realized that I need to take care of me, so that I can be there for everyone else.
So, here’s a basic sketch of my plan…
– Health and fitness (eat better and exercise daily)
– Writing (Rewrites for NaNo ’09, finish other WIP)
– House projects (laundry redo, build bookshelves, etc.)
– Yard projects (fix sprinklers, grass in back yard, etc.)
– Fun stuff (bellydancing and craft projects)
I am feeling good about this year. Good times ahead!
Happy New Year!