Alright, this is it. I need to get back to my plan, I am supposed to be taking better care of myself, darn it! Most of March has been spent with me worrying and taking care of everyone else. I am glad to help, don’t get me wrong but I am the last person on the list and some days I am just too tired by the time I get to me.
This week though, I am gearing up. I am getting myself ready. April 1st is on Sunday and April Fool’s Day or not I am going to get myself back on track.
Here is my list to work on this week…
- Drink more water – I need to get back to my 64 oz.
- Stretching – My legs are always sore by the end of the day, H2O might be involved too.
- Exercise – I still have a bit of a cough if I move wrong so this might have to wait.
- Sleep – It might be a good idea to get more than 6 hours of sleep every night.
- Crafts – I need to keep doing stuff that is not stressful. Projects help me get stuff done while having a calm few hours.
- Writing – I absolutely have to get started on my editing. I have put it off far too long.
So, Plan A was to start all of this in January and stick to it forever after. Clearly, it’s time to invoke Plan B, which is to jump back in and plan to stick to it. Woohoo!!!