I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Fourth of July. We had a crazy and beautiful rain storm this morning followed by a nice, lazy day of swimming and watching movies. Although we did go through a few things as we were sitting around but it really didn’t feel like work.
Independence day, I am thinking it works two ways here. It, of course, refers to our awesome American holiday. As I work through my first week of my 21 day challenge I’d like to think I am working towards my own independence day. That probably sounds a bit cheesy or trite, but the more I work whether it’s drinking more water or getting some exercise I feel a little bit more free. Sometimes I feel pulled down by everything that is going on, it’s good to have something that lifts me up.
1. Water – 3 – 24 oz. tumblers
2. Shimmy – Episode 6 (Turkish bump, chest circle and Egyptian figure eight)
3. Writing – Character review
4. Exercises – Abs/leg workout and stretching
5. Project – Sort kitchen boxes and art crate (30 minutes)